Hello! What is this photo contest you’ve been reading about? Well, I’ll tell ya!
Six times a year - February, April, June, August, October and December - I’ll hold a photo contest based on a specific theme. Participants simply select a photo from their personal stash, post it to their blogs and then leave me a link so others can vote! That’s it! Sound easy? It is! Read on …
Photo Contest Rules
1. Post ONE photo on your blog that best represents the current theme beginning midnight U.S. central time April 11th to 4:00 p.m. central U.S. time April 18th Theme: Spring Time!
2. Include a little something about why you picked that photo.
3. It doesn’t need to be a recent photo but it has to be one taken by you (no “borrowing” photos from other sources, please. Violators will be disqualified).
4, Add your link to the Mr. Linky that will appear in the sticky note on the home page April 11th (A direct link to your photo entry only, please).
5. Vote for your favorite photo. Voting begins at 5:00 p.m. U.S. central time April 18th and will end 8:00 p.m. U.S. central time April 21st.
6. Send your readers over to vote for you. A poll will appear on the entry when it’s time to vote. 7. The winner will be announced shortly after 8:00 p.m. U.S. central time April 21st and will win:
One $25.00 gift certificate to any of the following (winner’s choice!)
iTunes - (I’m not sure they offer e-certificates, so will probably need winner’s address)
Life is Good
The winner will also receive the below button to display on his/her blog (if he/she chooses - it’s not a requirement )
Here is the link to her site: Write From Karen
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Not that I'm a great photographer, not even close, but I found a contest I'm going to enter and I though some of you may want to as well! I've seen some great pics out there!
Even if I don't win it will be fun to play. Only two days to find a good picture!