This challenge reminded me of the "Something About Me Challenge" where participants made a list and then you picked books from their list to read. I couldn't pass this one up, but really????? can I pass up any challenge?
I just like the phrase herding cats.
How to play:
1. Make a list of ten books you love. That's the only qualification; you had to love (or at least like it) the books on the list. Ten books, a list full of ♥
Go HERE for the rest of the requirements
General disclaimer: yes I know about Something About Me and yes I asked the host permission and yes our challenges our similar but that one is totally more personal and inclusive? although that's the wrong word. It's like a nice version of The Unicorn Club while this challenge is more about chaos and cat macros and ♥'s and SPREADING ♥'s and cat macros everywhere. SUPER!6 Six doesn't exist either. SHUT UP GUYS. This video had to be linked!
MY LIST OF 10 BOOKS I LOVE
- Kabul Beauty School: An American Woman Goes Behind the Veil by Deborah Rodriguez (my review)
- Burn Journals by Brent Runyon (my review)
- The Giver by Lois Lowry (my review)
- Island of the Blue Dolphin by Scott O'Dell
- The Stand by Stephen King
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
- The Gilded Chamber: A Novel of Queen Ester by Rebecca Kohn
- Lost Names: Scenes from a Korean Boyhood by Richard Kim (my review)
- Poison Study by Maria Snydre (my review)
- Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore (my review)
THE BOOKS I'LL BE READING
- Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli