LIVE YOUR VALUES

Friday, April 11, 2008

342,745 Ways to Herd Cats OR tl;dr1 CHALLENGE

May 1st - November 30th

This challenge reminded me of the "Something About Me Challenge" where participants made a list and then you picked books from their list to read. I couldn't pass this one up, but really????? can I pass up any challenge?

I just like the phrase herding cats.

How to play:

1. Make a list of ten books you love. That's the only qualification; you had to love (or at least like it) the books on the list. Ten books, a list full of ♥

Go HERE for the rest of the requirements

General disclaimer: yes I know about Something About Me and yes I asked the host permission and yes our challenges our similar but that one is totally more personal and inclusive? although that's the wrong word. It's like a nice version of The Unicorn Club while this challenge is more about chaos and cat macros and ♥'s and SPREADING ♥'s and cat macros everywhere. SUPER!6 Six doesn't exist either. SHUT UP GUYS. This video had to be linked!

MY LIST OF 10 BOOKS I LOVE

Non-Fiction
  • Kabul Beauty School: An American Woman Goes Behind the Veil by Deborah Rodriguez (my review)
  • Burn Journals by Brent Runyon (my review)
Young Adult
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry (my review)
  • Island of the Blue Dolphin by Scott O'Dell
Horror
  • The Stand by Stephen King
Historical Fiction
  • Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
  • The Gilded Chamber: A Novel of Queen Ester by Rebecca Kohn
  • Lost Names: Scenes from a Korean Boyhood by Richard Kim (my review)
General Fiction
  • Poison Study by Maria Snydre (my review)
  • Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore (my review)

THE BOOKS I'LL BE READING

  1. Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson
  2. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
  3. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...