LIVE YOUR VALUES

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Challenge to Consider...

I Heard It Through the Grapevine Challenge


This challenge is being hosted by Lynne at Lynne's Little Corner of the World.

I'm always looking for new books and new authors. I've gotten quite a few titles from Amazon.com. They always seem to have recommendations for me. I've also found some from other bloggers.

Where do you find new books to read? Do you get recommendations from friends? From the library? From the person next to you on the plane or train or bus? From other book blogs?

The goal of this challenge is to read 3 new-to-you books between June 1 and November 30 that have been recommended to you. Any type of book is OK. It can even be a book by an author you've read before. Cross-overs with other challenges are fine, and you can change books at any time. And there will be a prize at the end of the challenge. You will need to sign up before June 1.Sign up with Mr. Linky with a link to your post listing the books and how they were recommended to you.

When the time gets closer I'll need to see how I'm doing on my other challenges!

I Heard It Through The Grapevine Challenge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...