1. The last time I lost my temper I hit the door with my crutches and yelled a lot !
2. Guess! My broken foot and my crutches are what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is ooh, oooh I guess Bel Canto.
4. Summer vacation is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, hide them!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was my new mail box and house numbers.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my parents house (they are playing nurse), tomorrow my plans include helping my mom make an album of her vacation pictures and Sunday, I want to not dread going back to work for the first time in over six weeks, but I know I'll dread it!