LIVE YOUR VALUES

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Thursday Threesome

Something for everyone:

::Anyone can miss a Day::

Onesome: Anyone-- Has anyone made an impression on you lately? No, not on the national level, but at work or school or just 'around'. ...or even here on the web?
  • Several weeks ago I broke me foot after falling down my attic stairs. Needless to say I've been pretty helpless and bored. My hubby has really stepped up and has been extremely patient with me. Taking care of a sick wife is usually not his strong point but he has been terrific.

  • For the same situation I've had to have a substitute teacher come in for my classes. Mrs. H. has done a spectacular job. She is a retired teacher and could easily have just shown up and then left at the end of the day. Instead she called me every night, we went over plans together, she sent home work for kids who have been out for days with the flu or we leaving for week long vacations (Yeah...i love that one too!). She made my photocopies and grade papers. These are things above and beyond what many substitutes teaches would do. PLUS she is a good story teller so she was able to incorporate real world situations into what we were covering in class even though she isn't a biology teacher. Thanks Mrs. H!
Twosome: can Miss-- Speaking of webbish things (and of course we are !), what types of things do you take a miss on at your place and chose not to post about? Just curious...
  • Until recently I ONLY posted about books. I tried to keep my blog focused. I realized though that when I went to other blogs I enjoyed reading a few posts that give me little glimpses into that person "as a person." I decided to add a few personal areas to my blog with a few Memes and an occasional post about something personal that I think is important or people may enjoy. I guess I take on miss on most things unless they are related to books or an occasional piece of personal info or meme
Threesome: a Day-- On a similar note: do you post every day? ...or just whenever? ...or is every session at the computer a spur to work up a little something?
  • Since I've been injured I've posted everyday (or tried to). Once I go back to work, which will be on Tuesday, I'll be forced to post less. Since I write about what I read, do a meme or something about myself its usually pretty easy for me to blog. If it isn't I just don't do it. I don't feel the need to compulsively do it everyday


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...