LIVE YOUR VALUES

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill In

1. Contact may cause me to give you a kiss (if you're my husband).

2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to sleep in different beds until my foot doesn't hurt anymore.

3. Disney parks are very clean.

4. My pain pill sounds really good right about now! (can you tell I'm injured????)

5. I positively am going to read as many books as I can while I'm off my feet.

6. My pets (still) always makes me smile :-)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include taking a drives, finding some antiques and eating at the place that catered our wedding and Sunday, I want to watch the Penguin game! Go Pens!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...