LIVE YOUR VALUES

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Book Meme

I found an old book meme at The Daily Meme that looked fun so I gave it a shot.


Another (5) Book Meme

1. Take five books off your bookshelf.

2. Book #1 -- first sentence (The Burn Journals)
  • I'm awake, listeing to the radio, and Mom is yelling at me to get out of bed.
3. Book #2 -- last sentence on page fifty (Hidden Warrior)
  • Despite her disfigured face she'd grown into a shapely young woman.
4. Book #3 -- second sentence on page one hundred (The Patron Saint of Liars)
  • I was six weeks away from delivery and and there could be no doubt that the was not bringing me out to his house to kiss me, to tell me I was beautiful.
5. Book #4 -- next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty (Fieldwork)
  • He was one of those kind with a bottomless pit for a stomach, and sometimes he'd eat dinner at home, then at Aunt Helena's house, then stop at a noddle stall for a bowl of noodles.
6. Book #5 -- final sentence of the book (Fever 1793)
  • Day was begun
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph:

I'm awake, listeing to the radio, and Mom is yelling at me to get out of bed. Despite her disfigured face she'd grown into a shapely young woman. I was six weeks away from delivery and and there could be no doubt that the was not bringing me out to his house to kiss me, to tell me I was beautiful. He was one of those kind with a bottomless pit for a stomach, and sometimes he'd eat dinner at home, then at Aunt Helena's house, then stop at a noddle stall for a bowl of noodles. Day was begun

3 comments:

Jeane said...

This looks like a fun meme! I haven't seen it before, either.

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd seen every book meme out there! I played along.

http://carrie.homeschooljournal.net

Juli said...

i'd never really done a meme before so i just assumed i was behind and everyone had done this one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...