My hometown is Pittsburgh PA
In no particular order:
- Fallingwater--built by Andrew Lloyd Wright for the Kaufmanns.
- Mount Washington--here is the view from Mt. Washington at night
- The Inclines--to get to Mt Washington
- Kennywood Park--home to some great coasters!!
- Steeler, Penguin or Pirate Game--Go Pens!!!!
- Primanti Brothers Restaurant--yummy sandwiches piled with coleslaw
- University of Pittsburgh/Oakland--my old stomping ground...
- Pittsburgh Zoo--has a great new polar bear exhibit where you go into a tunnel under the water and can watch the bears swim. It is awesome!
- Ohiopyle--State Park a little under two hours outside of the city.
- The Carnegie Museum of Art & History--one of the best dinosaur collections