LIVE YOUR VALUES

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friday Fill In

I'm a little late...

1. Some relationships are meant to fizzle out.

2. I don't remember! is the last concert I saw; it was probably not very good since I don't remember.

3. Spring should be sunnier where I live.

4. Oh no! I forgot to get my car inspected!

5. I've recently started to drive myself crazy.

6. Other people laughing really hard never fails to make me smile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to get some grading done!

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Today isn't very spring like in my neck of the woods either. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Janet said...

I'm with you on #6! Thanks for playing :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...