LIVE YOUR VALUES

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Notable Book Challenge


Yeah...I entered. Can't wait to look at those lists again and choose some books!

The following are books I've already had an interest in. I'll probably read a few of these.


  • FALLING MAN, by Don DeLillo

  • LATER, AT THE BAR: A Novel in Stories, by Rebecca Barry

  • THROW LIKE A GIRL: Stories, by Jean Thompson

  • THE INVISIBLE CURE: Africa, the West, and the Fight Against AIDS, by Helen Epstein

  • LONG WAY GONE: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier, by Ishmael Beah.

  • FIELDWORK, by Mischa Berlinski

  • THE ARCHIVIST'S STORY, by Travis Holland

  • THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS, by J. Boyne

  • ORACLE BONES: A Journey Between China's Past and Present, by Peter Hessler

I also found some interesting titles I'd like to check out and I'll probably add to the list.

There is NO WAY I'll be able to read all these and finish my other challenges too. This is my "dream list". I'll set my goal for 3 since I'm getting in over my head with challenges and the # of books I'll need to read. I guess that why they're called challenges!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...