LIVE YOUR VALUES

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Anticipation (BTT)

Last week we talked about the books you liked best from 2007. So this week, what with it being a new year, and all, we’re looking forward….

What new books are you looking forward to most in 2008? Something new being published this year? Something you got as a gift for the holidays? Anything in particular that you’re planning to read in 2008 that you’re looking forward to? A classic, or maybe a best-seller from 2007 that you’re waiting to appear in paperback?

Ahhh...so many books....

I'm looking forward to


  1. The $64 Tomato (William Alexander)--it was on my Paperswap wishlist since July and I just got it!

  2. The Giver (Lois Lowry)--heard nothing but good things about this one

  3. Parasite Rex (Carl Zimmer)--I can't help it, I'm a bio geek.

  4. The Thirteenth Tale--Diane Setterfield

  5. The Quincunx (Charles Palliser)--my first chunkers, I swear this book is 4 inches thick and my first "Q" book.

  6. Middlesex (Jeffrey Eugenides)

  7. Fire Study and Magic Study (Maria Snyder)

I could go on...and on...and on...


Looking forward to checking out your list and adding to my pile.


3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

The Thirteenth Tale and Middlesex are both among my favorites. I do hope you enjoy them!

Pooch said...

I enjoyed reading your booklist. I need to spend less time reading blogs and spend more time with my books!

:)

1morechapter said...

The Giver is a great one. I love your header picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...