LIVE YOUR VALUES

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday Fill in

#56

1. _____ makes me happy. (ANIMALS)
2. I would like _____, please. (COOKIES)
3. _____ tastes SO good! (CHICKEN TENDERS)
4. _____ is my favorite day of the week because _____. (SATURDAY, I CAN SLEEP IN)
5. _____ my best feature. (MY LEGS ARE BY BEST PHYSICAL FEATURE)
6. We could learn so much from _____. (TOLERANT PEOPLE)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! (SINCE I'M LATE, ON SUNDAY I'M GOING TO MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY PARTY)

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

Animals are very happy making, aren't they? Mine can always cheer me up if I'm having a bad day.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...