LIVE YOUR VALUES

Monday, December 31, 2007

Someting About Me Challenge WRAP UP


Well it did come down to the wire but I did finish the challenge! I read the following five books


  • The Gallery of Regrettable Food--James Lileks

  • Place Last Seen--Charlotte McQuinn Freeman

  • A Walk In The Woods--Bill Bryson

  • The Echo Maker--Richard Powers

  • So Many Books, So Little Time--Sara Nelson

This was the first challenge I joined when I started blogging in July and its the first one I've finished. I'm not going to finish the A-Z Author Challenge. I'll be four short.


My favorite part of the challenge was the beginning. It was difficult but eye opening trying to figure out the 5 books that represented me. It was also a lot of fun trying to figure out what books from that huge list I wanted to read. There are books I added to some challenges for next year from that huge list.


My favorite book from those 5 was The Gallery of Regrettable Food. It was just so much fun and really made me laugh during a time when that was hard to do. There were not any of the books I disliked, I would recommend all of them.


Thanks for the great challenge Lisa! I hope you come up with another good one soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...