LIVE YOUR VALUES

Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fill In

1. Idle hands are probably earning a much needed rest.

2. I love turning on the cold water on a hot day in the shower.

3. My favorite time of the day is when you slip right under the covers and your head first touches the pillow and your body just relaxes.

4. The last tea I drank was hot?

5. I like to travel in the Summer.

6. My mother always said that if I kept making that face it was going to freeze that way.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hiding from the humidity, tomorrow my plans include finally starting my garden and Sunday, I want to visit my friend!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

OOh, my mom says that a lot too!

Literary Feline said...

I love climbing into bed too! I also love waking up on a Saturday morning, stretching out in bed, feeling the softness of the sheets and knowing I don't have to be anywhere anytime soon.

I hope you have a good weekend!

Jennifer said...

I haven't had much luck hiding from the humidity. Good luck to you! :-)

Great fill-ins this week! Hope you've had a relaxing & enjoyable weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...