LIVE YOUR VALUES

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Challenges I Did NOT Finish in 2008

Time to clean up the blog and get the challenges I did not finish off my sidebars. Some of the challenges I did not finish I came very close to making it...some I did not. Signing up for challenges makes me search through my books and read genres I normally may not pick up for myself. Even though there were a lot of challenges I did not finish there were many in 2008 that I did complete!

SERIES CHALLENGE and CARDATHON: 3/6
  • I get to work on this one still since there is a Series Challenge 3!

CLASSICS CHALLENGE: 2/6

  • I thought I would do better on this one. Once I decided I wanted to focus more on fulfilling my A~Z Challenge it was harder to find readings to fit this challenge that I was still interested in.

NON-FICTION FIVE: 4/5

  • So close! I just ran out of time.

DECADES CHALLENGE: 6/8

  • Once the end of the year kept getting closer and closer I just gave up on trying to fit in the two decades I needed.

19th CENTURY WOMEN WRITERS CHALLENGE: 1/4

  • I thougth that by signing up for this challenge I would be motivated into an area where I do not have a lot of interest. It didn't work very well.

3 comments:

yellojkt said...

I run a very easy challenge called National Just Read More Novels Month. All you have to do is read one novel start to finish in the month of February. A lot of participants read a whole lot more.

Juli said...

Awesome, I'm off to your challenge now!

samdprod said...

i think you will like it.
I launched a new facebook app where you can list your books and share it with your friends :
http://apps.facebook.com/sharebox/

What du you think about ?

Thanks

Sam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...