LIVE YOUR VALUES

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Time To Catch Up

We are finally getting settled in our new house. However, not much reading has been getting done. I've either been too busy to read or too tired. I'm trying to get back into the habit of reading each night before I fall asleep.

I just finished taking inventory on my challenges and checking out new challenges for 2008. Hopefully I can finish at least one that I tried. I'm pretty sure if we wouldn't not have suddenly bought a house I would have come much closer. I still a little under two months until the challenges end so we'll see how it goes.

It would be nice if I could find time to write up reviews for the few books I did read. I guess I'll just have to keep them even shorter than I normally do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...