LIVE YOUR VALUES

Friday, August 31, 2007

Cardathon Challenge



Challenge starts January 1st 2008 (but can really begin anytime)

To qualify for the Cardathon Challenge a book needs to meet one of the following criteria:

1) a book written by Orson Scott Card
2) a book edited/compiled by Orson Scott Card
3) a book with an introduction by Orson Scott Card
4) a book reviewed by Orson Scott Card on his official website.

No requirement on the number of books. Six to twelve are recommended.

Becky at Becky's Book Reviews has set up the challenge. The blog is Cardathon Challenge

MY TENTATIVE BOOK LIST TO CHOOSE FROM

Magic Mirror
Invasive Procedures
Seventh Son (Alvin Maker)
Red Prophet (Tales of Alvin Maker, Book 2)
Rachel & Leah
Rebekah
Lovelock
Cruel Miracles
Enchantment
The Folk of the Fringe
Homecoming: Harmony
Saints
Songmaster
The Worthing Saga

I needed to linked them because I kept forgetting what each one was about.



2 comments:

Becky said...

So glad you're joining the challenge! If you want to be invited to contribute to the group blog, I'll need your email. But if you just want to review the sites on your own blog and visit the group blog and leave links, that's fine too. :) Whatever works for you.

Becky

Becky said...

I just reread my comment and by "sites" I meant books, I was just getting ahead of myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...